The items included are:
- 2 pieces of Carbon Tool Steel, precision machined and drilled with a single hole on the end. The hole is tapped (threaded) and is ready for the binding post to be screwed in.
- Four pieces of graphite. 2 pieces are wide, and two pieces are narrow.
- Two pieces of single strength glass, to go between the two pieces of steel
- Two binding posts, to screw into the steel
- activated charcoal
- One powder-coated square brass container
- Sealant to apply over the charcoal
- Red and black wires
- two nickel-silver plates, pre-attached to the wires
- two banana plugs. These are attached to the wires, and facilitate quickly disconnecting the wires from the appliance
You will need a utility knife or exacto knife, a roll of masking tape (genuine 3M masking tape is recommended), and a hot-glue gun (large diameter glue sticks are included).
Please email questions to email@example.com.
U.S. shipping is included. Please email me if you live outside of the United States. I have shipped to Australia, many countries in Europe, South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia…